понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

dsm axis iv




I havenapos;t had coffee all day and I feel like my skull is going to explode. Thank Goat Iapos;m going to get coffee in an hour Even if it is sucky Starfucks.

So, Iapos;m going to have to start applying at some places for some minimum wage part time work in the evenings. Iapos;m going to start with Barnes Noble and some other places on the hill. I think itapos;ll be easier if I get a job up there. Then I can just walk to wherever it is after work at Meijer.

Iapos;ll be honest, I donapos;t want to work somewhere where Iapos;ll have to put a lot of effort in. Meijer sucks my soul out every morning, so Iapos;m not going to have much patience or energy for another job. Bleh.

This weekend has been mostly balls. Next weekend should be full of excellence with Apple Charlieapos;s times.
dsm axis iv, dsm axis ii, dsm axis i, dsm axis diagnosis.



Комментариев нет: