четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

dayhoff candy




01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? in my head, yea.
02) What was your dream growing up?� i donapos;t remember.
03) What talent do you wish you had?� none that i canapos;t ask for.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?� tall w/ no ice.
05) Favorite vegetable?� artichoke hearts
06) What was the last book you read?� Abbaapos;s Child
07) What zodiac sign are you?� Gemini
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. Sleeve upper right arm of space scene, praying hands for my grandfather on left upper arm, sacred heart on my back from H2O album cover, angel and devil sparrow to the left and right of the heart.� going to get several tattoos in honor of Callie.
09) Worst Habit?� picking my nose
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? yes
11) What is your favorite sport?� college football
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?� optimistic
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?� talk about religion
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?� hear my wife passed away.� but sheapos;s home now w/ God.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.� i have one extra long middle finger knuckle hair
16) Do you have any pets? no
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?� iapos;d let you in.
18) What was your first impression of me?� of who?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?� cute.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? one eye lazy.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? conscience.
22) What color eyes do you have? hazel.
23) Ever been arrested?� yes.
24) Bottle or can soda?� bottle
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? pay off a loan, invest.
26) Favorite band to listen to when youapos;re mad? Hillsong United
27) Whatapos;s your favorite place to hang out at? my house
28) Do you believe in ghosts? sure
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? play guitar, write.
30) Do you swear a lot? not much anymore.
31) Biggest pet peeve? no turn signals.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself? faithful
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? yes
34) Favourite and least favourite food? fav: fume salad, least: sweet potato
35) Do you believe in God? you bet I do.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? sure.� but, who are you?

esther williams musical island with you, dayhoff candy, dayhoff gummies, dayhoff inc, dayhoff inc..



Комментариев нет: