вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

bahai center israel




So, Iapos;m back...-ish

I had a decently bad weekend...

it wasnapos;t bad like things just didnapos;t go my way....it was just...my mind...again...

but...itapos;s alright...I got some sleep and Iapos;m doing betterish

So Iapos;ve been reading Brisingr (book 3 of the inheritance cycle) Iapos;m about 120 pages in and itapos;s pretty good :)

School has been doing alright...Iapos;m clawing my way forward and I still think Iapos;m doing well...

Also I got a digital camera....well...itapos;s an old one that my uncle had and my mother had...but she couldnapos;t get the pictures off (some sorta USB problem)

but she found out that thereapos;s a port on the printer that can read the memory card and then transfers it to the computer...so we figured it out and now I can take more pictures....so expect to see more pictures of random shit Whoo

anyways....thatapos;s about it...so...

OUT

FyL
bahai center israel, bahai center los angeles, bahai center minneapolis.



Комментариев нет: