четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

cheapest golf clubs




Love is a lost word i dont understand anymore, i feel lost and emotionless, a "robot". I hate that word, how can you discribe someone as a robot when they love you with all their heart. Love is an emotion right.� my mind is confused but my heart knows what it wants. I stop to think and forget to start again, I wanna get high again. I used to be able, just to relax, and forget everything, drugs are so powerful when your powerless. I lie i cheat and steal, my life is moving fast and i just want to put it on hold, I think? i really dont know anymore.i used to have fun, used to have friends, and used to hate myself.� i fell in the flame of love, it burns to deepest of my soul. It hurts. I wish i could take some things back that i said in the past, i wish i never drank, or did coke. I wish time was like the past, boring but still fun. I miss school, and friends. "maybe you picked the wrong one" oh my god I wish a had a definite for that one. God i love her but i dont know. Im so stuck right now, should i give up somethin great for something unknown. I think i should be happy, I just wish i was happy.

esther williams swimming pool, cheapest golf clubs.



Комментариев нет: