среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

arlington heights il library




Today while running up and down the stairs for odac training,i slipped and fell down 4 steps and sprained my ankle.
both sides of the ankle i might add.
so they are swollen to the size of a lemon and blue black.
I CAN CRY I DONapos;T THINK I CAN GO FOR THE JOB INTERVIEW TMR GODDAMMIT.
its really upsetting cause i was looking forward to working with wanfong and this job seems so cool :(
anyways thank you shafina and wanfong for piggybacking me all the way from the odac room to the concourse although iapos;m like 2 times heavier than you guys.

hurts damn bad hurts almost as bad as cramps hurts like really bad and the parents all lying gulit on me for making them run around finding a clinic to go to.as if i wanted to get injured..
hate you all right now.


enorthfield, arlington heights il library, arlington heights il job part time, arlington heights il in restaurant, arlington heights il il75 state united.



Комментариев нет: